Thursday, April 2, 2009

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you"~Gandalf
Why does Saturn have rings? Why can't penguins fly? Why does this blog exist???
Some questions cannot be answered,at least not in this life.
But as I decide what to do with the time  given to me I find an unquenchable yearning to talk and write and muse and ponder.And you know,blogs save paper,ink,and oxygen(unless you're laughing while reading).As for the name,well, it's raining outside.
This infinitesimal little smudge in the vast world wide web will be a smattering of my thoughts on various,unpredictable subjects.Who can guess what one may read.I can only hope my musings might lead to something somewhat satisfying.And don't fret over "my musings" ,I'll try to make this as fresh, poly-authored,and eclectic as I can. 
For now,enjoy the rain(or think of me enjoying it)and may "your friends be like the sun as he rises in his might"  (Judges 5:31)
peace,Elsa

No comments: